|Well, longtime correspondent (and Campy-loving
bike shop mechanic Tim Laflin has done it again!
Here is his latest list of a few of the reasons those
who work with bikes every day prefer Campagnolo!
"From the home office in Boynton Beach Florida I have compiled a new top 10 reasons that mechanics like Campy over ShimaNO.
10. Shift and brake cable sets come with the ferrules and crimp ends.
9. Dual Pivot Brakes have bias adjustment.
8. Campy allows holding brakes with a wrench to position. ShimaNO has nothing to hold for positioning the brakes.
7. Campy includes serrated washers with brakes to keep them in position. ShimaNO expects you to buy them or borrow them from somebody that go a new Campy gruppo.
6. Campy uses a steel bottom bracket cable guide that lasts forever. ShimaNO uses plastic that cuts cable grooves and won't shift right.
5. Campy uses cable adjusters that you can turn. Campy's adjusters are all one machined piece. ShimaNO uses a cheap bolt with a rubber/plastic cover for an adjuster.
4. Front Ergo levers shift everything from my MTB
24-26-36 to my touring bike 30-42-52 because it can be
shifted in fine steps. Don't even think about it with
It is so obvious that Campy has the edge here.
Back to Campy Only!usa viagra click ed pills canada ed pills usa ed pills canada site ed click ed pills usa site ed click ed pills usa ed pills canada canada viagra site ed pills ed pills usa canada viagra ed pills canada click here ed pills canada site ed pills click here click here ed pills online canada viagra click site ed pills click ed pills usa click canada viagra site ed pills site ed pills site ed pills click ed pills ed pills